Online makeup diploma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
I've been looking for an indepth makeup course and bridal makeup preferably not a one day one, I could go to college to study my hnd but it's full time and I can't leave my work to study, there was the HND course part time at a makeup academy but it was £**** which I can't afford, there is a makeup academy in Manchester that offers a 6 week online indepth makeup accredited diploma course which looks really good, there's is alot of modules and you are assessed my a mua, my issue is can you really learn makeup through online, it seems a reputable academy and I've seen alot of good reviews, just wondered what everyone's thoughts on the online learning for makeup artistry is? Thanks in advance

Do they offer a sample demo that you can watch before parting with your money? I’d want to know how good the trainer is.

As a comparison, Patrick Cameron provides really excellent hair up training in his videos and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to any hairdressers out there who want to improve their styling techniques. Therefore, I wouldn’t dismiss the idea of online training for make-up and if their normal classroom training has a good reputation, it could be a good investment.

Latest posts

Back