Online makeup diploma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

goldigga

Reaction score
I've been looking for an indepth makeup course and bridal makeup preferably not a one day one, I could go to college to study my hnd but it's full time and I can't leave my work to study, there was the HND course part time at a makeup academy but it was £**** which I can't afford, there is a makeup academy in Manchester that offers a 6 week online indepth makeup accredited diploma course which looks really good, there's is alot of modules and you are assessed my a mua, my issue is can you really learn makeup through online, it seems a reputable academy and I've seen alot of good reviews, just wondered what everyone's thoughts on the online learning for makeup artistry is? Thanks in advance

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Do they offer a sample demo that you can watch before parting with your money? I’d want to know how good the trainer is.

As a comparison, Patrick Cameron provides really excellent hair up training in his videos and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to any hairdressers out there who want to improve their styling techniques. Therefore, I wouldn’t dismiss the idea of online training for make-up and if their normal classroom training has a good reputation, it could be a good investment.

Latest posts