Online nail course, worth it or not?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubu83

Reaction score
Has anyone done an online course?
I have had to stop working due to a dissability that means hairdressing just about kills me off now.
I don't want to just sit on my backside and let this illness win, i wan't normallity back as much as possible and stay within this industry.
I have enrolled on an online nail tech course but can't decide if i have done the right thing.
But what if i'm no good and waste a ton of money doing something i'll be useless at? (as my partner put it)

Thanks for reading i'm really hoping someone can help as it's started causing anxiety attacks and just alot of stress tears.

Has anyone done an online course?
I have had to stop working due to a dissability that means hairdressing just about kills me off now.
I don't want to just sit on my backside and let this illness win, i wan't normallity back as much as possible and stay within this industry.
I have enrolled on an online nail tech course but can't decide if i have done the right thing.
But what if i'm no good and waste a ton of money doing something i'll be useless at? (as my partner put it)

Thanks for reading i'm really hoping someone can help as it's started causing anxiety attacks and just alot of stress tears.

I think online courses can be a great source of info, especially for the theory side of it - learning about nail structure, contraindications etc but you will need to practice a lot on family and friends to gain the practical skills. Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back