Online nail technician courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsb35

Reaction score
Can anyone please advise what's the best online nail technician courses? One with kit would be great. I'm a fully trained self employed hairdresser and I have been asked multiple times that I should start nails. Thanks

Can anyone please advise what's the best online nail technician courses? One with kit would be great. I'm a fully trained self employed hairdresser and I have been asked multiple times that I should start nails. Thanks

The most popular and well known online course is Essential Nails, but Stonebridge College is another that offers distance learning.

Try learn direct, that's who I am using I'm currently using. The course comes with a kit. I'm really enjoying doing it. :)

The most popular and well known online course is Essential Nails, but Stonebridge College is another that offers distance learning.
Thanks you

I trained with essential nails and found the courses great and I have never had any problems since working as a nail technician [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back