Online PTTLS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmabeautique

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good online company for the pttls course xx

I've sent you a pm with los of info, as thought might be easier like that

But I did mine with advanced training.

This is something I have been looking into more and more and have just spent today looking in more depth to work out online vs in person. I would love it if you would be kind enough to forward the information about your online course to me please? :) x

This is something I have been looking into more and more and have just spent today looking in more depth to work out online vs in person. I would love it if you would be kind enough to forward the information about your online course to me please? :) x

I didn't do online but the company does online that I went with and it's the same course just without the few days in class, (which is to help you know how to do the micro teach and your class plan from start to finish as it's assessed and to show you how you need to do and set out the course work) and micro teach is with class members which I personally think is better as you've go pet to know them and they help you out, the work you do at home is just the same, you just get longer to do it if you choose the online way and it's a lot of work, I'm not going to say its easy lol, it's not its loads of work and loads of essays but it's worth it once you've done it, but also they are changing it soon and a lot of places have already changed it to the n,we course and I I low advanced training will be changing it too, which is even harder as you need class hours aswell

Thank you for taking the time to reply and explain. :)

So am I correct in assuming that once you complete the pttls you approach insurance companies or guilds to ask them to accredit your course? I really want to get all of this right and know what I have ahead of me!

Hi
We offer the PTLLS and the assessor’s course at a time and cost to suit your lifestyle.
If you would like to become a Bourne Learning Trainer and offer your own learners VTCT qualifications - click here for more information
For more information, click here
Regards
Karen Johnson

Hi mas101 any chance i can be cheeky and ask for you to mail me too pls.. Ive been looking into online vs classroom on these courses mind is baffled.. As id like to do course really quickly and the go on to the nxt one and get that done fast too...x

Maz101 even hate it when phone changed things! :-/ xx

Can you send me the info that was sent please im
Really interested in completing this course x

ive looked in to this loads recently and ive contacted many colleges for their advice but theyve been pretty rubbish tbh. all I simply wanted to know was what would I need to teach nvq at college for this you will need to do your PGCE which is a two year course based at uni. you can do your PTLLS online with a couple of days study microteaches in class then progress onto your DTLLS which you can go straight on to if you have your level 3, 3 or more years experience in beauty and teaching experience therapy this is classroom based and placement xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back