Online spray tan training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanilla Pod

Reaction score
I have noticed recently many companies selling online spray tan courses.

Is this the end for trainers, as Im sure colleges will click onto this and set it all up via computer systems.?

Any thoughts anyone?:(

absolutley not ....if you want proper training...then go to a trainer

absolutley not ....if you want proper training...then go to a trainer

Hear hear, and by proper he means really proper ( All school marmish!!! LOL) not somewhere that does a five minutes and you are done. Do research and pick the best you can afford. Too much information gets left out creating a new generation of technicians unable to carry out proper tans in the real world.

Imagine doing an online course, I shudder at the thought. Surely there must be at least an assessment option where you can do a supervised tan ?

I don't do tanning... But want to :) but I honestly don't see how anyone could really learn a practical skill over a computer. For theory great but nothing beats actually doing it with someone who is highly qualified guiding you through your learning.

I totally agree, there is a reason why so many therapists who have done "online" courses feel uncertain about the treatment and the need to book a refresher after all.

A computer or video cant tell you what you are doing wrong, which is why personal training in classes as small as possible or even 1-2-1 are the only way to become fully confident in any treatment.

I totally agree with all the posts , as I am a trainer for Sunless Solutions, I wondered what everyones thoughts were.

I know when i first trained I was unsure for a few tans tbh x

You definitely need to go and see a trainer and do fully accredited tan training. You can go on you tube for hints and tips.

Its very important to make sure that your trainer is ptlls trained, this enables the trainer to give you an accredited certificate so that you are fully covered with your insurance company.

I offer tan training in the East Midlands and offer 1:1 (maximum of 3 trainees), training covers theory, health and safety and very thorough practical sessions. If attending my premises I supply 3 models for the practical session, after the training you will feel very confident.

For more information private message me.

Latest posts

Back