Online teaching courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
I did my Level 3 Award in Education and Training (formerly known as ptlls) online. I enjoyed it and found it suitably challenging.

Ideally I would do the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (formerly known as ctlls) at college because it would probably be more hands on and more frequent access to support is available. However, I have the opportunity to do it online and this will be much more manageable in terms of the needs I have that I simply can't afford to compromise on.

Has anyone done the above course either at college or online? How did you find it. What are your thoughts on it in relation to the dilemma I describe above?

(It would be my intention to do the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (formerly known as dtlls) at college because I would use that as a vehicle to get more experience outside of one to one tutoring which I will use to make up my hours for the level 4 certificate. It's just that currently, I am keen to progress rather than keep putting off going to college from struggling to juggle it into my circumstances).

All help and advice appreciated :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back