Online training recommendations for hair and nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyconfusing

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, hope you're coping at this difficult time. I work for a training provider and we are having to try and train remotely I'm currently looking for more online courses and training and wondered if you lovely people could recommend anything? Thanks so much (hope this post is allowed)

How can you train someone remotely? I guess you can do the theory parts only?

How can you train someone remotely? I guess you can do the theory parts only?
Yeah of course, they are on apprenticeships so we have a duty to still provide training for them remotely, via zoom and other resources we have. it in no way will replace in person practical training but it is stuff to assist in the mean time, to keep the learners motivated and to ensure they still have their connection to their future career :) I've found a barbicide course, a hair and beauty domestic abuse online course, so there is lots of things, at this time anything is welcome. Just want to make sure we do the best by our young people.

I saw a free manicure one with next step beauty. It's mainly theory based with a practical at the end (red polish, French manicure and a light polish) you only provide before and after pictures and they're only interested in the application of polish.

Latest posts

Back