Online tutoring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareann

Reaction score
I am looking to become an online beauty tutor, does anyone know much about it, is it best to set up my own online beauty school or work for a company, is it best to source jobs via a recruitment company, can anyone recommend a good one. I have beauty qualifications and teaching qualifications. Lots of questions,😜 I have looked online but not getting anywhere.
Thanks for any advice

You have the option of both - you can either join a company who will support you and allow you to train with their manuals under their existing accreditation OR if you prefer to run your own courses you will need to write your own manuals and get them accredited in order to teach. Both options have their pros and cons and it very much depends whether you prefer to work as a team and benefit from a ready made solution or if you prefer to work by yourself and start from scratch by setting everything up yourself x

You have the option of both - you can either join a company who will support you and allow you to train with their manuals under their existing accreditation OR if you prefer to run your own courses you will need to write your own manuals and get them accredited in order to teach. Both options have their pros and cons and it very much depends whether you prefer to work as a team and benefit from a ready made solution or if you prefer to work by yourself and start from scratch by setting everything up yourself x

Thank you for your advice and knowledge that will be useful ☺️

Thank you for your advice and knowledge that will be useful ☺
Feel free to ask anything and I am more than happy to help x

Hi looking for advice can you recommend the best way to find online tutoring jobs, via recruitment agent, direct mail colleges, LinkedIn? I don't want to have to set up my own online tutoring college but I will if I can't find anyone looking for tutors. I have another business so just want part time hours.

Hi looking for advice can you recommend the best way to find online tutoring jobs, via recruitment agent, direct mail colleges, LinkedIn? I don't want to have to set up my own online tutoring college but I will if I can't find anyone looking for tutors. I have another business so just want part time hours.
I think you will find it easiest to go with a brand or training provider who is looking for trainers as that will give you the training platform and support you need without having to worry about your own courses, manuals and accreditation.
It works best if you contact the brand you are using first as its always best to use and train with the brand you believe in so that you can pass that passion onto students x

Ok thank you for that information great to get a professional perspective on it will let you know how I get on 🤗

Latest posts

Back