Ooh~la~lashes new web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura grant

Reaction score
Hello i thought i would share my new site, it has taken me over a year to build so it is home made haha, please check for mistakes there will be loads coz i am a rubbish speller, and feel free to email me your details on this thread of my world wide lashers page and i will add you but only if your good lol. please the only thing i ask is not to steal any of my contents wording or my name oohlalashes or my pictures as a few lashers have taken from me quite often and it REALLY ANNOYING . hope u like love laura xx there is alot on there:)
www.oohlalashes.co.uk

Last edited:
Wow Laura, very impressive!

Hi Laura, great website and very original style - Love it! The World Class Lashers is genius! I am not far from you in Billericay (I'm Blu Make-up in Chelmsford) and always hear good feedback about your salon..
x

Ok, it took me a while but I went right through it:eek:
First of, I love your site, the concept, your lash lounge all of it:hug:
Your gallery is amazing your after pictures are full of, what my bro would call, come to bed eyes. I want some:irked: I don't just want some, I want to be able to do lashes like this and if I can't do them like this, then I'm not going to do them.
You have set a very high standard here:lol:
Ok, on to your site.
The 'why choose us' page. All the way to the bottom the final statement doesn't scan right. It would read better if you put. 2, I can't think of anything eles! Other then you would...........
The 'The procededure' page. I find the white shadow type face very hard to focus on, it's blurry to my vision.
The 'Burlash' page, the full index doesn't come up on the left hand side, only the home page.
I hope all this helps and I wish you were closer to me, I think your prices are just right.
I wish you did training, my search would be over:hug:

Shuttaarrrp!! Lol are you Katy's mate in Essex? She talks about you all the time and it sounds amazing what you do and where you have got to. Would love to check your place out? Im the girl who does her lashes where she lives. She told me about people stealing your content!! Ouch! Sorry if its not you? Xxxx

laura!

nice impressive site, althou too many different fonts. try and keep your fonts to 1 or 2 maximum so the text flows freely throughout the website.

I'll have in depth look later and edit this post.

Where's the link :eek: i can't see it??

Never mind :Grope: i found it on your profile lol!

Last edited:
Laura it looks fab! Can't wait to have a proper browse as im on my iPhone but it looks amazing well done hunny xxx

wow, your gallery looks amazing, I might just have to take a trip down to Essex!

thank you for the positive feed back, im so happy its finished (ish)
lubilou come and see me anytime
susie h wonderful comments thank you
yes the why choose us haha that really is crap isn't it , that makes no sense.
and i expect hubby got bored with all the knobs and just left the home page mmm no nooky for him this month
and watch this space for the training page
jack1102 totally agree too many fonts but i just got greedy and loved them all it was a case of i like i want i can have lol
lush lashes how mad u now do katie, she is hilarious, how are the posh town folks finding her. she says that its all walking boots and horses there and no false titties nails hair botox high heels in sight. i miss her xxx:hug:

thank you for the positive feed back, im so happy its finished (ish)

and i expect hubby got bored with all the knobs and just left the home page mmm no nooky for him this month
Poor hubby:lol:
and watch this space for the training page
Don't do this to me, or if you do make it quick, I've just about dicided on Flirties!
I think you and your girls must have a real blast at work.
Come blog some of your stories, I get the feeling there must be loads of them:hug:

go for flirties they sound like they know what they are doing. BUT BUT BUT
when you leave your training its all practise more practise and more, but me and all the other girls here are here to help and back u up just like they were for me, u r not alone even if u feel it, especially when your client can not open her eyes coz you have glued them shut.
oh man i still have dreams about that, and YES it still happens hahahaha NOT FUNNY it makes me come out in a really sweaty sweat thing:eek:

go for flirties they sound like they know what they are doing. BUT BUT BUT
when you leave your training its all practise more practise and more, but me and all the other girls here are here to help and back u up just like they were for me, u r not alone even if u feel it, especially when your client can not open her eyes coz you have glued them shut.
oh man i still have dreams about that, and YES it still happens hahahaha NOT FUNNY it makes me come out in a really sweaty sweat thing:eek:

Awww that's so sweet of you, the help, not the glueing eyes shut:eek::lol:
Yep, gonna do it, just waiting on a cheque and then I'm gonna book it.:hug:

Hello i thought i would share my new site, it has taken me over a year to build so it is home made haha, please check for mistakes there will be loads coz i am a rubbish speller, and feel free to email me your details on this thread of my world wide lashers page and i will add you but only if your good lol. please the only thing i ask is not to steal any of my contents wording or my name oohlalashes or my pictures as a few lashers have taken from me quite often and it REALLY ANNOYING . hope u like love laura xx there is alot on there:)
www.oohlalashes.co.uk

Website looks amazing and pictures are fab!!- well done- hope with practice I'm as good as you!!. What glue do you use?. Xxx

Lashes look really good, do you use the .25 thickness on everyone? Xx

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Looking good!

Especially the logo, which is the work of a genius *coughs, splutters*

Sorry couldnt resist...aaaanyway, on the header, underneath the burlesque type lady (I can't imagine why my eye was drawn to her) there's some very feint writing. Where did you get the image?

And also, do you want me to send you a version (I know I didnt do the original header but its easy enough) without the writing on? (as a freebie)

** I dont know if this is the right place to introduce this, and If not, consider my wrists slapped and I'll delete this bit....but seeing as I've done lots of logos for Geeks and also lots of Geeks are increasingly having pictures "borrowed"- i'm thinking of introducing a service whereby I use the logo I've designed as a watermark on the photos, thereby using the brand AND protecting the pics from nabbers (I could always give the pic a tart up if it had any brightness problems etc while I was at it).......I dont mean this to be a plug-but just a bit of market research into people needing it or otherwise**

Last edited:
** I dont know if this is the right place to introduce this, and If not, consider my wrists slapped and I'll delete this bit....but seeing as I've done lots of logos for Geeks and also lots of Geeks are increasingly having pictures "borrowed"- i'm thinking of introducing a service whereby I use the logo I've designed as a watermark on the photos, thereby using the brand AND protecting the pics from nabbers.......I dont mean this to be a plug-but just a bit of market research into people needing it or otherwise**

I love this idea as it effectively will allow us to "brand" our images.

Nice one!

ooh yes please i need all the help possible nice one.let me know what to do
and yeah you should plug away your very talented.
and the 2.5s come out every now and then but they are a bit of a pain in the lash coz they look great for a week and at infil time they look a mess, so just a sprinkle of 2.5 and ONLY on the strongest lashes
xxx

ooh yes please i need all the help possible nice one.let me know what to do
and yeah you should plug away your very talented.
and the 2.5s come out every now and then but they are a bit of a pain in the lash coz they look great for a week and at infil time they look a mess, so just a sprinkle of 2.5 and ONLY on the strongest lashes
xxx

Your website is amazing!!- please can you tell me what glue you use?. Xxx

Latest posts

Back