oooh...oooh...just did these, have to share!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~bec~

Reaction score
your extremely talented!

what did you do them with? are they sculpted?

Can you come around and do mine ready for my hols!!!!!!!!!!

They are fabxxxxxxxx

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a reballance on my nails. The black, blue and white where painted sepretely using gel. The silver glitter line was done with pure glitter and clear gel. Finished them off with a layer of clear gel, a buff and then finishing gloss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo

Deanina said:
Can you come around and do mine ready for my hols!!!!!!!!!!

They are fabxxxxxxxx

FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~bec~ said:
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a reballance on my nails. The black, blue and white where painted sepretely using gel. The silver glitter line was done with pure glitter and clear gel. Finished them off with a layer of clear gel, a buff and then finishing gloss.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooo

Yep - that sounds easy, not. I would like to do something nice like that when i'm a big girl and all grown up in the world of nails.

I can get my left hand to look fab, but my right hand always sucks!... im right handed. how did your lead hand turn out? and you must be very steady handed to get those tiny silver lines so perfect! they do look wonderful!

Wow, these are gorge!!

Well done you!!

twinkletoes910 said:
I can get my left hand to look fab, but my right hand always sucks!... im right handed. how did your lead hand turn out? and you must be very steady handed to get those tiny silver lines so perfect! they do look wonderful!

HE HE!! Havent done my other hand yet!! (lol) Doing my left hand is a pleasure, doing my right hand is a chore!!!!!!!!! Im procrastinating doing my other hand by being on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooo

Deanina said:
Yep - that sounds easy, not. I would like to do something nice like that when i'm a big girl and all grown up in the world of nails.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, not too hard, just a technique. I wish i wish i could sit with you and show you. I'd love to. It really isant too hard at all. Ive only been at it 12 month myself. My acrylic nails absolutley suck dogs eggs!!!!!!! I wouldnt be game to post my acrylic nails! xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooo

me too!

i'm coming to stay so you can teach me LOL

me too! but my gel is ok!

Fingertips ND said:
me too!

When you are in Australia, give me a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or i will come visit you when i go overseas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooo

Wonderful can I come all that way to have mine done?

You are really good can not wait till I can do nails like this !!!!!

Caz xxx

we could have a geek holiday to see bec and all have our nails done

I will be in for a mini international geek meet!!!!!!

Well i must be off now cause i have to go and do my right hand (its a chore!!)

Bec what part of OZ do you live in?

~bec~ said:
oooh...ooooh....just did these have to share. I get excited when i re-do my nails (most of the time, sometimes they suck!!)

http://www.naileuphoria.com/photo_pages/blue.htm

Have a look if you love. xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo

I LOVE them. Very, very cool. How did they come out on your your "writing" hand? My art always seems to go crappy when I do my right hand, as I am righ-handed. LOL

~Keri~

twinkletoes910 said:

Ooops, didn't see your post. I asked the same question. :o

Sassy #1 said:
Bec what part of OZ do you live in?

Im in Albury. Its on the New South Wales and Victorian border. Im between Sydney and Melbourne.

Latest posts

Back