oooh...oooh...just did these, have to share!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bec they are stunning.... really creative, well done :)

Lovely Bold design

Hi bec,

they look wonderfull:) :green: , so clean & crisp,
wish i could accomplish this:| .

Yep, they sure look great Bec!

I can never decide how i want my nails, and am always changing them....now you've made me want to change them again! They look fab...hope your other hand has come out as well! :lol:

Your nails all look fantastic Bec!! :D so jealous, lol ;)

I'll have to come and get some nail art done next time I'm in Albury. I live in Darlington Point just south of Griffith so not far from you at all!

those are fab nails :green: , i wish i was so talented , will definatley have to meet you when i ever go to australia :lol: (i wish !!)

Love your nails Bec! They are stunning! :cool: Me want! ! I wish I could do nails like that! :green:

Oh well.....must practise...practise...practise! :lol:

Wow, Am VERY impressed! Will have to try a similar design, hope you don't mind. I love doing Nail Art but i always run out of ideas! Designs like this though can be changed and carry on going, and i am very sure your nails dont suck!

Amy

Great nails bec. I do love your designs

Really FAB! ! ! ! ! Always such amazing nail art, and a pleasure to look at.

WELL DONE Xxx

They are gorg Bec - well done! Hope your second hand turns out well.
What brand coloured gel do you use?

I have used IBD colours. Now all of you who have said:) ...i wish i could do that, i want you to go and have a try...:). Just use a fine brush, apply a little bit of product at a time! Control the product, dont let it control you!!!

Bec... they are fab... heaven knows how I missed these babies, lol!
Dont really use gel anymore but I have some coloured ones lurking in a drawer somewhere... Ill have a go next week when I get back from London!
What have I just said!:eek:

Very nice...just like all your others.

Carrie

Hey there hun.How's you??

As always Bec your work is First Class.
Stunning art work from a wonderful talented peer.

Love n Hugs
XX J XX

These are great Bec I Love them!!!

Latest posts

Back