ooooooops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
hi can anyone help, iv'e spilt liquid addhesive on my top and trews dry now any chance of saving my clothes??????????? plleeeeeease

HIya

hmm nope not a cat in hells chance sorry!!
However if anybody knows of a way............i would be most grateful to hear it!!

Hi

Not sure if this will work, but i bought some LOCTITE Glue Remover from HOMEBASE a week ago just in case i spilt some adhesive on my clothes or anywhere else, as i do sometimes get into a pickle with the stuff !

It says it a new gel formula quick and easy to use
for Badly gonded items (shows adhesive on jeans! and says good for fabric!)
accidental spillage
removes ink and marker stains
frees bonded skin (which is what i usually end up doing, alot ! lol)
and even for stubbon stains you could just wait for it to dry and repeat process

it does sound like it will do the job. i have to say i havent used it yet, its in my just incase drawer !

if your clothes are already possibly ruined it maybe worth a go (not sure of price probably around a £5?) but try on something that you dont mind ruining more, if you see what i mean, just in case !!

Oh, and do let me know if you try it and works

Hope this helps

Please feedback if you try and it does work

kx

Little Angel said:
HIya

hmm nope not a cat in hells chance sorry!!
However if anybody knows of a way............i would be most grateful to hear it!!

I'm Gonna Go Out And Buy Some Today As I Have A Very Very Expensive Pair Of Jeans And I Did A Quick Fix On One Of My Own Nails Whilst Wearing Them!!! Nice Hard Patch Now!!! Will Let You All Know

Hi

Did you try the adhesive removal ???? how did you get on ?

kx

Thehandsanctuary said:
I'm Gonna Go Out And Buy Some Today As I Have A Very Very Expensive Pair Of Jeans And I Did A Quick Fix On One Of My Own Nails Whilst Wearing Them!!! Nice Hard Patch Now!!! Will Let You All Know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back