Op ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I take it that OP means Original Poster, not 2 thirds of OPI ?

Sheesh how are we supposed to keep up with "TL" (this lingo) "IW" (if we) "DH" (don't have) "TO" (the opportunity) "TU" (to understand) "WICF" (where it comes from) ......... GMD (get my drift) ?

GYD (Got your drift) Nailzoo.

Yes, OP means original poster.

CU L8R...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HUH?:confused:

I don't text speak and I detest reading it on the forums. It drives me insane. Text speak is for PHONES, not for forums.

I don't text speak and I detest reading it on the forums. It drives me insane. Text speak is for PHONES, not for forums.
I couldn't agree more, Victoria. I sometimes spend as long as it takes to read an entire thread, working out what one bit of text speak is. I think I'm one of those rare people who even uses punctuation in a text message. Long live luddites, or LLL, as we would be known.

Well....thank you Nailzoo I have been wondering for ages what OP stood for, but having been around here for so long was too embarrrased to ask :o

I always think of the person that starts the thread as the thread starter, original poster would never have occurred to me!!!!

We do have a lot of lingo on here, and I sometimes have to refer to this old article http://www.salongeek.com/misc-articles/35663-message-board-lingo.html
to check some out, but OP is definitely not there!!!

Even on phones it drives me mad!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back