Open evening ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjmand

Reaction score
hi fellow geeks im looking to have a summer opening evening to market to new clients does anyone have any success stories or ideas what to offer, how to market the evening etc all ideas welcome thanks lads :D

RE Marketing, create some flyers or do something quirky like lollypops with a paper tag advertising your event and business.

Go out and visit every local business in your area - say hello and tell them about your night and let them know you would love to add them to your event guest list and give them a flyer or promo item (whatever you are using)

Either get them to sign up there and then or to call/email to let you know they want to come and how many people etc. Take a lead name and contact details, also take note of the business they are from for your own reference.

This way you are doing some data collection at the same time as promo and hopefully will get an idea of how many people may be coming along. (not everyone that requets guest list WILL come but normally 50%+ will).

Fab ideas thank u love it will keep you posted how it goes

I have just held a Salon Open Day on Saturday past.

We advertised on Facebook and got a very good response.

On the day we had a simple meet and greet with the stylists. Gave 10% off our prices if you booked on the day. Gave each customer who'd paid for something a free £5 gift certificate and had champagne and teas and coffees etc.

It went down very well indeed! I even had to knock back some customers because my beautician had to leave early!

Latest posts

Back