Open Road collection colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello is there 6 Vinylux colours to match as I can only see 5 in sweet squared x

OH MY GOD. Looooooooooool I searched open road. 😱

I looked too.. Ummm *redface

Do you all apply your additives over 2 coats of white or do you use the nearest gel colour? Xx

Hello is there 6 Vinylux colours to match as I can only see 5 in sweet squared x

There are only 5 because Powder My Nose is already out in Vinylux x

I also am not keen on all of the colours but as I don't have a regular client base yet, I can't be picky but for now I think I'll get the Sun Bleached, Desert Poppy and Mint Convertible along with the Open Road Additives.

Shakira x

I'm really unsure about this collection. Myself I think it's stunning an love the colours. But as I'm just building up a colour range And a client base I'm not sure if this would be the right collection to get just yet. I'm really unsure :(

Oh dear!! Iv just bought three of the new colours! Naughty me xx

The sage one is absolutely stunning. I was painting them onto my pops tonight and, wow!

Desert Poppy is also stunning - it has teeny, tiny shimmery particles in it.

The rest are fab too - I think this might just be my favourite collection as a whole - but the two above deserve special mention.

Clay canyon isn't at all like the rusted one in a previous collection. It's a beautiful cream and is a really classy suits-all colour.

I think this collection will do well after Xmas, when everyone is 'lightening up'. Right. Ow it's all darks and sparkle :)

The sage one is absolutely stunning. I was painting them onto my pops tonight and, wow!

The rest are fab too - I think this might just be my favourite collection as a whole - but the two above deserve special mention.

Clay canyon isn't at all like the rusted one in a previous collection. It's a beautiful cream and is a really classy suits-all colour.

Are you referring to burnt romance? Sorry IMO that's such an awful colour, in devastated I'm bought it. My clients say its p** brown! I've been trying to hear of layering to make it look better and use it up! Any ideas welcome ;-) sorry I jumped in. I should have ordered sage green, but I'm just not sure which clients would choose it for me.

Do you have pics of them on hands? I've only seen the sage one and the rest on colour pops and wasn't too impressed heard they're nicer in person would love to see before I buy x

I love sage scarf, is beautiful with forest fled layered over it too! I love clay canyon as well! A warmer version on cocoa I think, cocoa was one of my favourites but clay canyon in my opinion is much nicer to wear the cocoa! So glad I got them all! Xxxxx

Seriously IN LOVE with Emerald Mirage additive. This is over Iced Cappuccino xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386414842.640152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Seriously IN LOVE with Emerald Mirage additive. This is over Iced Cappuccino xx

View attachment 49825

I love it too! Love the depth of emerald mirage & amethyst flash! Are they limited edition? If so may have to buy another box! Xxxxxx

I love it too! Love the depth of emerald mirage & amethyst flash! Are they limited edition? If so may have to buy another box! Xxxxxx

I think they might be!! And yes I might have to as well, lol! xx

Latest posts

Back