Open Road collection colour pops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm full of cold today so having a play with the new Open Roads Additives.

Blackpool, Midnight Swim, Rubble, Desert Poppy and Mint Convertible with Emerald Mirage Additive.

Mint Convertible, Water Park, Pink Bikini, Rock Royalty and Lilac Longing with Amethyst Flash. I'm in love with Amethyst Flash xx

Attachments

• 1386937670037.jpg
    1386937670037.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 618
  • 1386937682367.jpg
    1386937682367.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 643
  • 1386937691843.jpg
    1386937691843.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 656
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386998036.231241.jpg
Mint Convertible with Springtime Additive, Sea Glass. It looks beaut in real life 😊

Shakira x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387037395.397069.jpg suzi and the seven dusseldorfs with amethyst flash. Absolutely in love with these

Are these all on a white base? Xx

These additives are incredible! Can't get over how sparky emerald, amethyst and denim are! Can't wait for the kids to go to bed tonight so I can start swatching! I'm going to need more denim for sure! X

These additives are incredible! Can't get over how sparky emerald, amethyst and denim are! Can't wait for the kids to go to bed tonight so I can start swatching! I'm going to need more denim for sure! X

i hear ya...big girl toys. lol

I did my nails tonight in Sage Scarf with Iced Vapor on accents. Oh my its a beautiful colour. I can see it becoming one of my personal favourites. I'm a very cool skin tone and it suits me amazingly well. I will take a pic in the day light and upload it. Love it! Xx

Mint convertible with emerald mirage and amethyst flash additive accent - both so stunning I couldn't decide which one so I used both. I did have to do three layers of the mint to get depth I desired but such a delicate pastel like this it's worth it. This is my absolute fav collection since first using CND shellac in 2011 😍 and it came at a good time as it's summer over here
View attachment 51173

I know I'm probably the last person to buy these BUT soooooooooo excited and I think they maybe here tomorrow xxxxx

No you're not! I've only got desert poppy and not planning on getting the others just yet, I'll probably get them bit by bit. It's the 1st time I've been slow at getting new colours, I just felt that it was the wrong time for them.

Karaxxx

Would someone post comparison color pops of Shellac Mint Converable and Gelish Mint of Spring, please?

Desert Poppy with Ice Vapour accent, I took a ton of pics but none of them did this colour justice - it is pinker in real life with a lovely delicate shimmer
View attachment 51349
View attachment 51350

This colourful set includes Sun Bleached and Mint Convertible with last springs Cake Pop and Lilac Longing
View attachment 51351

Shellac Desert Poppy
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388484034.535779.jpg

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi can someone please be ever so helpful and show me what 'Powder My Nose' looks like in actual nails rather than a swatch?
If not, can anyone say whether you can see the free edge after 2 coats and whether it is creamy? Sometimes it's hard to tell on a swatch.
How are pekoe finding the collection so far? Thanks xx

Hi can someone please be ever so helpful and show me what 'Powder My Nose' looks like in actual nails rather than a swatch?
If not, can anyone say whether you can see the free edge after 2 coats and whether it is creamy? Sometimes it's hard to tell on a swatch.
How are pekoe finding the collection so far? Thanks xx

I think it needs x3 coats- it's very sheer not really how I thought it would come out actually!

Latest posts

Back