Opening an account with ESPA / Elemis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey Geeks!

Does anyone know how you go about opening an account with ESPA or Elemis? I have looked on ESPA's website but can't seem to find a contact email to enquire?? :confused: I'm looking into renting a beauty room at the mo and need to see about getting a skincare range for facials. Apart from the two above what would you other therapists recommend?

XxX:green:

hello there,
its been about 18mths since i was in communication with espa and elemis re starting up. Espa told me over the phone that they were not interested in a beauty salon unless they had spa facilities - start up was £11,500 - so was kind of glad they didnt want me - that was way more than i expected.
Cant remember what Elemis had as start up but a rep came out and talked me thru everything and they do offer exclusivity in the area.

I contacted them both thru their websites

Two amazing product lines - especially if you do alot of body treatments

good luck - let us know how you get on

lublu:green:

think elemis will give you the same answer, companies like that stipulate X amount of therapy rooms.

Unfortunately this is the case, i trained in Espa LOVED the products but i couldnt use them in my home salon. You have to have atleast 3 treatment rooms. x

Elemis is minimum 2 treatment rooms, so is decleor.

I am trained with Elemis. It is soo expensive to keep, you have to place minimum orders all the time. And they will only except you if its like a really good salon or spa. Espa are even harder to get, you have to be in a top of range spa, with spa facilites and things. Both of these companies will not let you do mobile, home or some small salon business....
Why dont you try Guinot? Thats a popular make and i dont think they are as strict!
xxxx

We use matis and love it start up wasnt as expensive as the others either.

OK, thanks for your advice guys:)

XxX

Hiya,

Matis is lovely, i opened with them for about £1800, rep came out and really helped. xx

I currently offer the full range of Pure Fiji Spa, Facial and Body Treatments.

They are a fantastic natural skincare line, which offers a compact facial line that suits all skin-types.

In my salon we offer a hydrating facial for all skin-types, a skin brightening facial, and a firming and toning anti-ageing facial using these products.

Regarding the body range, they have an award winning exfoliating sugar scrub, which is absolutely amazing. The sugar melts during exfoliation and does not require showers, any excess you other massage in, or wipe off with a steam towel.

They also have various monoi massage oils. body butters, bath soaks, body scrubs, in 7 different infusions, Frangipani, Coconut, Gingerlilly, Mango..... and more. (These are the ones i stock.)

In terms of treatments they have around 12 different treatments, from Fijian Bobo massage which is a south pacic technique using forearms and elbows, (really good).

A sugar exfoliation treatment, called Tropical Paradise Sugar Glow Treatment. To the Royal Milk and Honey Ritual which is a body wrap using milk and honey to target cellulite and anti aging. This is my most popular one.

However there are lots more, Check them out!!

Oh almost forgot, and the best bit is the opening order minimum is tiny compared to other brands... only £550 plus Vat. And there is no set package as compared to other brands so you pick what you want, based upon the treatments you want to do, and thus dont have to stock loads of stuff which you may never use or sell, I have experienced with other brands.

Hear hear!!!

I use pure fiji and LOVE it...and so do clients! Amazing products, hth...

Sarah x

I use Decleor, which I believe is a 2 room or more stipulation, and the products & treatments are fantastic! I sell a lot of products & the face and body treatments are like no other!

I currently offer the full range of Pure Fiji Spa, Facial and Body Treatments.

They are a fantastic natural skincare line, which offers a compact facial line that suits all skin-types.

In my salon we offer a hydrating facial for all skin-types, a skin brightening facial, and a firming and toning anti-ageing facial using these products.

Regarding the body range, they have an award winning exfoliating sugar scrub, which is absolutely amazing. The sugar melts during exfoliation and does not require showers, any excess you other massage in, or wipe off with a steam towel.

They also have various monoi massage oils. body butters, bath soaks, body scrubs, in 7 different infusions, Frangipani, Coconut, Gingerlilly, Mango..... and more. (These are the ones i stock.)

In terms of treatments they have around 12 different treatments, from Fijian Bobo massage which is a south pacic technique using forearms and elbows, (really good).

A sugar exfoliation treatment, called Tropical Paradise Sugar Glow Treatment. To the Royal Milk and Honey Ritual which is a body wrap using milk and honey to target cellulite and anti aging. This is my most popular one.

However there are lots more, Check them out!!

Oh almost forgot, and the best bit is the opening order minimum is tiny compared to other brands... only £550 plus Vat. And there is no set package as compared to other brands so you pick what you want, based upon the treatments you want to do, and thus dont have to stock loads of stuff which you may never use or sell, I have experienced with other brands.
This sounds fab and I’m really interested. My son has completed level 2 and is now doing his level 3 and we’re looking for a brand. He is using dermalogica at college and I’m not a fan of it coz it stinks. I use Elemis myself and was interested in that but reading these comments it’s obviously not an option.
Plz could you tell me how I can get in contact with this company tia x

This sounds fab and I’m really interested. My son has completed level 2 and is now doing his level 3 and we’re looking for a brand. He is using dermalogica at college and I’m not a fan of it coz it stinks. I use Elemis myself and was interested in that but reading these comments it’s obviously not an option.
Plz could you tell me how I can get in contact with this company tia x
Hi Lisaconno,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the member to whom you are replying has not been seen since Sept 2015. However re-bumping the thread may lead to others that could help you.

If I could add to your informed choices regarding product lines there are many others on the forum with good alternatives, that aren't weighted down by ridiculously large opening packages.
Sometimes something a little easier to get hold of can be quite refreshing for small sole traders, myself included.

Put in a search for luxury Skincare and Spa treatments and take it from there if you can't make contact with them.

why not look at Eve Taylor - www.eve-taylor.com - affordable and competes directly with all of the larger brands - skin and body you have nothing to lose as many are switching over to ET

Hi Lisaconno,

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the member to whom you are replying has not been seen since Sept 2015. However re-bumping the thread may lead to others that could help you.

If I could add to your informed choices regarding product lines there are many others on the forum with good alternatives, that aren't weighted down by ridiculously large opening packages.
Sometimes something a little easier to get hold of can be quite refreshing for small sole traders, myself included.

Put in a search for luxury Skincare and Spa treatments and take it from there if you can't make contact with them.
Thanks so much x

Latest posts

Back