Opening Day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another congratulations to you.........and good luck.

All the best
Adele

Congratulations!

Dreams do come true - don't they?

WELL DONE and all the best to you and your business!!

Congratulations Victoria..I have been reading your progress for ages now and you deserve every success.

:p

:) Wishing you all the best...Hope you have fun and make lots of cash!
All the best Fab Freak

Hi

I'm new to the site and would just like to say congratulations.

Shelley:)

Once again, thank you all for your lovely replies.

It makes me smile to read people say they have watched my progress through my posts. I didn't really think about it like that!

(I must really moan alot on here!) :lol: :lol: But it's The Geek's fault for creating somewhere that we can all turn to in times of crisis! (That's a thank you by the way Sam :) )

Take lots of care everybody. XxXxXxX

Victoria Charles.

beautifulnails03 said:
Once again, thank you all for your lovely replies.

It makes me smile to read people say they have watched my progress through my posts. I didn't really think about it like that!

(I must really moan alot on here!) :lol: :lol: But it's The Geek's fault for creating somewhere that we can all turn to in times of crisis! (That's a thank you by the way Sam :) )

Take lots of care everybody. XxXxXxX

Victoria Charles.
Well done Babe,
You have done brilliantly and deserve all the luck in the world............
It's true ..when you are a geekette you are never out there doing it on your own....
So here is to a happy start to the new year for you..may you prosper and be happy.......................

Hiya

Hope you have a fab eve babe and all the best of luck to you.

Take care Dawnie xxx

OOOOH! You must be SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! I wish you all the luck in the world babe!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Im really pleased for you Victoria............Hope it all goes just perfectly for you!!
I have read many of your other posts and your determination is amazing. You deserve to do sooooo well in your business and I wish you all the luck in the world!

i hope all goes well for you im really pleased yipeeeeeeeeee all the very best when do you open shop no 2???? well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back