Opening offer idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoney

Reaction score
Im opening a nail bar in November, and I recently did a threading course due to nearly 50% of my customers asking " you couldn't just quickly wax my eyebrows could you?". After much deliberation and research, discovered can't just train in waxing eyebrows and no-one in the town does threading, so.... blah blah blah....

anyway, unless your super fast at it, it tends to hurt quite a bit, and I don't want to put my clients off it straight away,especially as i'm the only salon that offers it, but... can't get my speed up without loads of practice.

Do you think its a good idea to offer it as a free introductory treatment with every full set of nails? , as long as i explain that i'm newly trained to my clients?

anyway, unless your super fast at it, it tends to hurt quite a bit, and I don't want to put my clients off it straight away,especially as i'm the only salon that offers it, but... can't get my speed up without loads of practice.

Do you think its a good idea to offer it as a free introductory treatment with every full set of nails? , as long as i explain that i'm newly trained to my clients?

Instead of free, why don't you charge a junior rate?? Once you've got your speed up to the recommended time and you feel more confident then you can charge the full price.

As an introductory offer for nails I'd personally offer something else.

I wouldn't state that you are newly trained, just put it down as an introductory offer

where did you train as I think I would like to do threading. I watched Bharti Vyas do it on a course once and she said it can be applied anywhere, face, arms, etc.
don't want to do waxing, but could get into that.

Latest posts

Back