Opening salon -UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucik

Reaction score
Hi, I’m I newbie to this and i would really appreciate if you could help me .
I want to rent a room in one already running salon. There are 2 people with their own business already . One of them is doing lashes, powder brows , bb glow, lip blush , lip and face fillers etc. The other one is doing nails. I want to do hair extensions , hair Botox and Brazilian keratin treatment in that salon in my own room.
I have certificate in hair extensions, hair Botox and Brazilian keratin treatment . Also one as beauty technician, nail technician etc. But I just want to do hair (for now) . Do I need to be qualified as a hairdresser? What else is required to open my own business in already running salon ?
Also do you know where can I find a self contained backwash sink( no plumbing) or a backwash unit with water heater ? There is only one small sink in that room (cold water ) .
I forgot to mention that I will be still working full time in my job (later maybe part time ) when running my own business.
Thank you 🙏

Latest posts

Back