OPI 18k gold top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerryanne

Reaction score
To describe this polish would be to say STUNNING!
Just bought a bottle thinking it was be nice.... No clue how it would look cause there was no colour testers got it home and opened the bottle and I just couldn't believe how pretty it is :)

Going to buy two more bottles tomoz before they sell out! Lmao xx

To describe this polish would be to say STUNNING!
Just bought a bottle thinking it was be nice.... No clue how it would look cause there was no colour testers got it home and opened the bottle and I just couldn't believe how pretty it is :)

Going to buy two more bottles tomoz before they sell out! Lmao xx

I've reserved mine for as soon as it comes into capitals. Can't wait till it gets here! They said its due anytime now. Eeeeek!!! Lol :) xx

ooooo please share pictures when you get a chance. it didn't interest me when it came out but i'm hearing good things about it x

Where did you get it from Hun?x

Oh lovely, would love to see a pic!

Found this online

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349964042.855219.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349964042.855219.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,157
Mine came this morning...I'm being all precious with it...I don't want to open it EVER lol x

I'm actually interested in buying this and just keeping it untouched as its a james bond thing.. does it come in the box like in scratch magazine?

I saw this today in the box but didn't buy,I wasn't sure it looks great but not sure I would get enough clients wanting it,I may buy it for myself though hmmm :)

Where can you buy this from ladies XX

I'm actually interested in buying this and just keeping it untouched as its a james bond thing.. does it come in the box like in scratch magazine?

Hi, yes it comes in a special box with a 007 seal.

You can buy it from LenaWhite x

Looked on the website and it hasnt got it on there.xx

Omg I neeeeed this! :O

I've tried to get this on lena white too but no luck & tweeted OPI too but no reply :-s

Really really want this!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Argh I've said it before and I'll say it again and again I'm sure, my local Capital is useless, my first big issue with them was they they'd never heard of NSI.
My current issue is that they didn't know anything about this collection or when it would be in and said that they don't reserve products for people!
It's very frustrating to not be able to get something! :(

It was in my local Alan Howard :)

I got mine from Sally's but stock is going fast so I bought two bottles cause it's just so nice.... It would be cute on its own and it's cute with colour under :-D

Sally's are setting it for £xxx including VAT

John Lewis are selling it for £30

Enough said really lmao

Wish they would bring it out in silver and platinum too lol

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this online

ooo looks quite nice! it would look gorgeous with a bright pink. i might take a trip to sallys next week.

is everyone going to offer it with a usual manicure for normal price? x

Hi, I was reading a thread earlier on the new 007 18k top coat and now cannot find it, can any body tell me where it is please? x

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks whoever brought me here, still trying to work the site out :) x

Latest posts

Back