OPI 18k gold top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh lush, i too saw this in scratch magazine, looks amazing!im wondering if i can get in capital's yet? i might try tomo :)

My local capital has it in but under the counter x

My local Sally's have loads in, got mine today and love it

Oooooh. I can't wait to see a pic. May have to go to my local Sallys.

damm it just realised capitals is shut tomo, sallys it is :lol:

Argh I've said it before and I'll say it again and again I'm sure, my local Capital is useless, my first big issue with them was they they'd never heard of NSI.
My current issue is that they didn't know anything about this collection or when it would be in and said that they don't reserve products for people!
It's very frustrating to not be able to get something! :(

Same thing happened when I asked about sienna x tan. ' we don't and never will stock sienna X products' a week later they were on the shelves!
Mine has only just just started selling nsi products.

Capitals aren't supposed to reserve as far as I'm aware. I got away with it because I overheard a conversation with 2 staff talking about reserving 3 for friends when they come in, so I took the opportunity to ask for one too ;) xx

Is this out for OPI Gelcolor too or just polish? SS

In the pictures it looks like a shatter/crackle effect, or is it more of a glitter top coat?

i registered with lena white but cannot seem to get prices...do i need to mail my qualifications ???:hug:

Could someone please post a picture? I haven't heard of it here in Australia!

i registered with lena white but cannot seem to get prices...do i need to mail my qualifications ???:hug:

I just registered with them myself. You should receive an email from a rep asking for copies of your qualifications and I.D. Once they receive them they will create an account for you.

Hiya, you have to register and spend £50 to open an account aswell as provide a certificate to show you're a qualified technician. I am in Watford so popped in the other day and they did have some so worth trying again? xx

That's a bit sneaky, wonder why they're doing that then?

They get a lot of theft there so it's so they don't all get nicked x

Doing a set today so will post a pic soon

Could you not get the same effect with gold leaf foil and also how much extra would you charge your clients for it and do you think they will pay??

I don't care about using it! Lol I just want the gold bottle on my shelf, otherwise I would buy the identical sephora version as that's in a regular clear bottle and much easier to get.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350136859.869470.jpg

I wasn't going to buy it but now i am sooo tempted lol :D

Yes you have to nail them with your certificates you should have received a email to say this when you registered

Latest posts

Back