OPI Absolute fx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim@Talontastic

Reaction score
Does anyone no what the pastel fx mixing powder is for? My kit came this morning, am I meant to mix it with the colour or is it just for making differant colours?

Just about to have a bash and I'm a little confused...:irked:

Found this snippet of info for you:

Absolute FX powders from OPI are less ratio-sensitive with a wetter working consistency for a smooth fluid application that self levels but holds its shape.

There are six standard colours in the range: yellow, red, blue, green, orange and violet as well as black and pastel shades for lightening and darkening the base colours.

CO_OPI%20Purple.JPG

In addition there are sparkle FX colours: multicolour, silver, gold and electric blue. OPI have also recently introduced three new FX colours based on their top selling lacquer colours - I'm Not Really a Waitress - Red Shimmer, Alter Ego - a white powder with lilac shimmer and Kyote Pearl - a creamy shimmer colour.

"The FX range can be used to create full colour overlays to replace a pink overlay with a lacquer application on top - this cuts back on time for this type of service," says Tara Oldham, Educator at Lena White Ltd. "This will give the wearer a longer lasting colour effect between infills, which is ideal for someone who is not at ease with applying their own nail lacquer between appointments.

wow thats amazing thank you so much. Just done them not so happy with them. I'm hoping when i file and buff them they will be better

It is for creating lighter shades ie lemon is 1 part yellow to 3 parts pastel powder, you can create darker colour by adding a touch of the black powder ie red plus a touch of black gives you a burgandy colour. Make sure you shake it well so you don't get a marble effect in the colour.

Latest posts

Back