OPI Axxium?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellybun

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but am looking for a SOG & have always wanted to use OPI. Am i right in thinking the axxium soak of gel lacquer cant be used over tips unless you use the normal clear gel? then also if you use the colours is there any point in using the gelcolours

Many thanks

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but am looking for a SOG & have always wanted to use OPI. Am i right in thinking the axxium soak of gel lacquer cant be used over tips unless you use the normal clear gel? then also if you use the colours is there any point in using the gelcolours

Many thanks

Hi kellybun,

i use OPI Axxium Gel System and Soak Off Gels, i have had clients come in and get tips and then want a soak off gel colour on top and this works fine, the darker colours obviously work the best over pink and white french but otherwise all the soak off gel colours work on top of the sculpting gels.

Does this make sense? Hope it helped

Bec

im sure you need to use the axxium clear overlay gel before applying the colour. I did the axxium sog workshop and cant remember being taught to use tips. i think you still need a bit more support/strength when applying a tip. i dont think the sog on its own offers this.

as far as i know you have to completely finish your enhancements then apply the soak off axxium base, colour and top coat.

Latest posts

Back