OPi French tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teresajay

Reaction score
Hi,
Thank god I thought I'd lost this site, anyway Id like some advice on tips I purchased some french tips from OPI and tried putting them on my clients nail, luckily it was my sister they are quite curved and I could not get them to stick, she has short nails so I thought Id try on my own nd had the same problen so I used my usual ones from star nails Ivve also used ceative velocit and the are ok but find they are no good with flat nails. Could anyone advise me what would be the best selection of tips to have and an answer to why this happened they just would not stick I used all the OPI prep products as well.
Teresajay

Sounds like they are the wrong shape for the nails you were trying to attach them to. I've found with Star nails white tips that they come up rather small, so sometimes the thumbs dont fit.

You always have to make sure that the natural curve of the nail fits the curve of the tip. You shouldn't have to push it on with any pressure other wisw it will damage the nail plate and bed.

Hope i've got the right end of the stick here.
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back