OPI Gel Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwasdall

Reaction score
I’ve been wearing OPI gel colour as a therapist and love it!

Just wondered if anyone has any problems with it at all? Looking at stocking the range and love that it has matching nail polish colours for clients who don’t like gel on their toes.

Any help greatly appreciated xx

I’ve been wearing OPI gel colour as a therapist and love it!

Just wondered if anyone has any problems with it at all? Looking at stocking the range and love that it has matching nail polish colours for clients who don’t like gel on their toes.

Any help greatly appreciated xx

The only problem I had was that not all of their colors had strong pigment, some colors like “give me space” needed up to 5 coats of color and still look semi transparent on the nail:( x

That’s very good to know, is it mainly dark colours?x

Um not really, we don’t stick it in the salon anymore so I haven’t used it in awhile best thing to do is check the color before buying I’d say :) x

I love OPI GelColors and I use it on my nails now. I like that the base is hybrid, which makes for easy removals. And I like the ProHealth line as well. The top coat is shiny and tough, and they have a matte top coat too. OPI colors are iconic and almost all are available in GelColor, Infinite Shine, and regular lacquer. Some OPI colors are translucent (intentionally so?), which I like, but certainly is not to everyone's preference. I use OPI Gelcolorlovers (https://opigelcolorlovers.com/category/collection-swatches/) as a resource to see the colors and compare them to others.

Do you just use the gel colour with base and top coat?x

Do you just use the gel colour with base and top coat?x

I use the entire OPI system - base coat (ProHealth), color coats, and top coat.

Latest posts

Back