OPI gel polish lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahc1985

Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this but if done 7 sets of gel nails so far and all fine. I did a set yesterday and lady's text me today to say ones lifting at the side, any ideas why this would happen? I set for the 30 sec cure time as instructed on polish bottle, would it help if I cured for 60 instead would this be prevented? Any suggestions would help xx

I would imagine the product was touching the skin and has lifted. Impossible to tell without seeing a picture but most likely with newbies, and sidewall flooding using too much product or not turning the finger properly to apply.

With regards to curing, follow the manufacturers instructions, that includes the correct lamp, it's all been specifically designed and tested to work properly for you.

I would imagine the product was touching the skin and has lifted. Impossible to tell without seeing a picture but most likely with newbies, and sidewall flooding using too much product or not turning the finger properly to apply.

With regards to curing, follow the manufacturers instructions, that includes the correct lamp, it's all been specifically designed and tested to work properly for you.

Thankyou I'l try and attach pic to see what you think x
IMG-20190111-WA0006.jpg

That's free edge lifting, unless it started at the side, I can't tell from the photo. Product is on the skin on the ring finger, if you did the same thing on the finger that has lifted that will be why. I can'tsee clearly but I think its the same on the pinkie

Latest posts

Back