OPI gel polish top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this problem and it's usually when I havnt shaken the bottle for long enough! If u shake it for a good minute and then let it settle for a minute it usually is OK X

I've had this problem and it's usually when I havnt shaken the bottle for long enough! If u shake it for a good minute and then let it settle for a minute it usually is OK X
Thanks.i will make sure i shake and i will try it again.

Not sure, they've got a new lamp coming out in March so I'm going to get that and see what happens
Really? Another one? I've already got the heavy black metal one and the small while "Studio" light. Where did you see that they are producing another one and have you seen any pictures of it?

Yes,it's true about ibx.when ever i use it to a client before the gel polish application,it seems to last longer and the problematic nails seem to brake less.
What is IBX?

Really? Another one? I've already got the heavy black metal one and the small while "Studio" light. Where did you see that they are producing another one and have you seen any pictures of it?
The new one is the studio light it's not released everywhere yet. Friends in the UK say they can't get it till march.

The new one is the studio light it's not released everywhere yet. Friends in the UK say they can't get it till march.
I'm in the UK, I got mine on Ebay last September. I thought OPI UK were stocking them a little while ago.

Ah I don't know I'm in the US, a friend in the UK said it wasn't available yet

Latest posts

Back