OPI gel-soak off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coujojo

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you nail technicians have ever tried using the OPI soak off gel colours with the Gelish basecoat ( foundation)and top coat ( Top it off ). I always use Gelish , IBD, or red carpet manicure as colours and always use my Gelish basecoat topcoat and it always works well, never any problems, my clients can do up to four weeks with their manicure but I’ve never tried the OPI colours, what’s your take on it

Just wondering if any of you nail technicians have ever tried using the OPI soak off gel colours with the Gelish basecoat ( foundation)and top coat ( Top it off ). I always use Gelish , IBD, or red carpet manicure as colours and always use my Gelish basecoat topcoat and it always works well, never any problems, my clients can do up to four weeks with their manicure but I’ve never tried the OPI colours, what’s your take on it
I have done on my own nails and it's been fine. I use my OPI lamp with it though.
I also wouldn't recommend to mix systems on clients for insurance reasons x

Latest posts

Back