OPI gel-yellow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I use the opi gel and need the brightest yellow!! Any suggestions? I can only see one called need sunglasses! X

Hi I use the opi gel and need the brightest yellow!! Any suggestions? I can only see one called need sunglasses! X

I Just can't Cope Acabana from the Brazil collection is a very bright yellow.

I Just Can't Cope-Cabana is a much brighter yellow but I've been waiting for it for over 6 weeks!! There was a problem with the formulation and won't be available till end of May beginning June....Think there is a new Neon yellow coming out though too???

Yes they have a neon collection coming out soon apparently! 😃👍

Thanks girls I've just ordered that one! Hope it comes though where did u order it from for it to take that long?? Xx

I Just Can't Cope-Cabana is a much brighter yellow but I've been waiting for it for over 6 weeks!! There was a problem with the formulation and won't be available till end of May beginning June....Think there is a new Neon yellow coming out though too???

Is that why there are so many colours missing off lena white?

Is that why there are so many colours missing off lena white?

Yes this one, Where did suzi's Man-go and the toucan one all delayed that I know of. Something to do with high pigment? Such a shame as I want these bright ones!

Latest posts

Back