OPI Gelcolor - cheaper price at Lena White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommo

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this is old news! I have just logged on to Lena White and have noticed they have lowered the prices of the gelcolor laquers!
Has anyone else noticed this?
Hoping this is permanent.
X

As far as I'm aware it's promotional until the end of June!
🌸

Ah ok brilliant thanks that's good to know!

Ah ok brilliant thanks that's good to know!

Also whats good to know - I ordered my bits yesterday and noticed the new shades of gelcolor were not on the website yet, but they are all available to buy via phone, all except Vampsterdam which is due in next month. Eeeek

Oh even better, I was wondering why they still weren't out. How do I find out what the new colours are? Before I ring up I mean. X

Oh even better, I was wondering why they still weren't out. How do I find out what the new colours are? Before I ring up I mean. X

PM me your email and I will forward you what my sales consultant sent me.xx

Check your local sallys too as tey are on offer there too. Save delivery..

i registered for an account with lena white online but whenever i log in i cant see any prices???can anyone help me?

i registered for an account with lena white online but whenever i log in i cant see any prices???can anyone help me?

Hi, yes you have to place your first order over the phone and spend £50 or more then they activate your account so you can then order online. Hope this helps x

Hi souz

When i registered last year i was told i wouldnt see prices on the site until my first order minimum £50 over the phone and i wasnt allowed to order online until id placed my first order. I was however sent a catalogue/brochure with prices or i could call lena white for prices.

Hth x x x

Check your local sallys too as tey are on offer there too. Save delivery..

Oh are they? That's good to know, think I'll just go there instead. Are the new colours only available through Lena white still though x

Oh are they? That's good to know, think I'll just go there instead. Are the new colours only available through Lena white still though x

Not sure hun as didn't look at the colours cause I knew I was ordering the kit online, I just saw the offer signs on them. I'm sure if you give them a call they will tell you which colours they have in x

thanks happyfeet and tommo,

can you pm me an idea of the prices, maybe of one of the kits??im just trying to compare in between working!

Ordered 6 of my fave colours today out of the 12 new ones available. They are not on the website yet for some reason and won't be available at Capital or Sally's for a while. Although slightly reduced price is on at Capital and Sally's for the original 30 colours. Sadly not vat free though on vat free days!

Can't wait to receive the new colours!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back