OPI GelColor course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xShaz_23x

Reaction score
has anybody been on this course? how did you find it?

Signed up to Glasgow course 3 times and cancelled every time. Can't sort out shrinkage with dark colours so I've just purchased shellac colours and getting light tomorrow and hoping to do conversion course in March. I'll be practising on family this weekend so hopefully I'll leave them happy!! I'll still use my opi gel for certain colours, just not dark.

I did the Dundee course in 2014. I thought it was great, really informative and the trainer was good. X

I've done the course and loved it, I also love the colours too they last 2-3 weeks

I've done it a couple of times. It's always been a case of the nicest people and poop education. Big classes, lots of giggles, not much tuition. The key to dark colours is shake until your arm falls off and then shake some more :D

I've done it a couple of times. It's always been a case of the nicest people and poop education. Big classes, lots of giggles, not much tuition. The key to dark colours is shake until your arm falls off and then shake some more :D
I found that too and some of the pastel/nude shades. It might be worth investing in a polish shaker a lot of geeks on here have said its a good investment x

I been using them a while and haven't noticed anything...think they lovely to work with

I do too! I love OPI [emoji4] x

I've done it and found the same as Willowrose, lots of giggles but not much tuition (our tutor kept using her mobile which annoyed me enough to note it on the feedback form). A Pro-Shaker is a must if you are using lots of OPI GelColor, I can't live without mine.

Without any doubt (and I've road tested most brands) OPI is my favorite to use and remove. Great colours, long lasting, really shiney, great coverage, easy removal.

I did the OPI manicure, pedicure and GelColor course and loved all of them. I did feel as though I was being educated and my trainer was great afterwards too. I love OPI GelColor and think that all brands have their pros and cons. I'm now trying to decide whether to train in gel or acrylic extensions and with which company. There's so much choice now that I can't decide! Good luck x

I did the gel color course and it was good, I booked mind via Lena whites (at the time) and the OPI educator was really good with great facilities. Didn't have any problems with application X

Was good but quite basic. I love opi colours though x

The new colors don't have shrinkage issues. It's the original ones. They newer formulae is a million times better. Invest in a polish shaker for Gelcolor for sure

The new colors don't have shrinkage issues. It's the original ones. They newer formulae is a million times better. Invest in a polish shaker for Gelcolor for sure
Where did you get your polish shaker from? X

I bought my izen proshaker on Amazon but I'm in the us

And they've just refunded my payment and advised its out of stock!!
Ordered another from here
http://www.vlnailsupply.com/
It's cheaper, free delivery and already shipped! Much better service.
Oh! That's annoying! But you've discovered somewhere better so a blessing in disguise [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back