OPI GelColor lamps...help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GBeauty

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks :) Im looking into doing the OPI GelColor, Is there other lamps you can use to cure other than the OPI one as Its a bit out my price range, I know the treatment would be better but hoping i could start out with a cheaper LED lamp and Save for the OPI one.

Please help.

Thanks x

Hiya Geeks :) Im looking into doing the OPI GelColor, Is there other lamps you can use to cure other than the OPI one as Its a bit out my price range, I know the treatment would be better but hoping i could start out with a cheaper LED lamp and Save for the OPI one.

Please help.

Thanks x

Hey
You can use a normal uv lamp. However the led is great, you can do a set in about 20mins so it becomes an express treatment. Totally worth the extra x

Hey
You can use a normal uv lamp. However the led is great, you can do a set in about 20mins so it becomes an express treatment. Totally worth the extra x

20 minutes??? Is that without prep? I use Gelish with an LED which takes around the same time. I could never manage 20 minutes. 30 minutes at a push but more often 40 minutes without removal 50 minutes with.

Latest posts

Back