OPI GelColour, Orly FX or Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

natlaw

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if you can give any advice on what's best, I'm starting my mani/ pedi course next week and my next step once qualified will be a gel colour course. I have searched but still can't make up my mind so any extra advice would be great ad I don't want to waste my money. Are any easier to apply last longer ect.x

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hiya I use orly gel fx and I love it.I don't think it's down to what's best (obviously within reason lol) I think it's what workes best for you and what you feel comfortable using.

I haven't had any probes with what I use I love it.XX

lucyboo

Reaction score
I use orly & find it a great product to work with, a lovely consistency for adding nail art
What I don't like is I found removal a bit stubborn at the free edge, but since using a towel to wrap hands & a heated wheat bag across the hands removal is great x

natlaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys really appreciate it x

tronk7

Reaction score
Hi I've just qualified in gelish and absolutely love it !! The results are amazing and with 107 colours you can't go wrong :)

K-Nails

Reaction score
I use OPI gel colour and Shellac and it's the easy removal with no buffingnthat does it for me every time xx

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
I use OPI gel colour and Shellac and it's the easy removal with no buffingnthat does it for me every time xx
I also use these two for exactly the same reason, although I find OPI a lot easier to remove than shellac :lol:

K-Nails

Reaction score
I also use these two for exactly the same reason, although I find OPI a lot easier to remove than shellac :lol:
Yes I know what you mean. I find shellac faster but OPI leaves a cleaner nail plate. Shellac layering is awesome but the depth of OPI colour is fab.
They are two very different but equally complimentary products. I have clients who prefer one from the other then some that love both.

Win win situation eh :). Xxxx

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Yes I know what you mean. I find shellac faster but OPI leaves a cleaner nail plate. Shellac layering is awesome but the depth of OPI colour is fab.
They are two very different but equally complimentary products. I have clients who prefer one from the other then some that love both.

Win win situation eh :). Xxxx
Yeah I think so, I have used other brands, gelish artistic etc but settled on these two. Both suit me the best too :lol: x

Latest posts