OPI Help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahmorg1

Reaction score
I am getting together a stock of OPI colours. I have the usual browns, reds, pinks, french's

I also have most of the unusual colours because I do Nail Art, the only colour that I can't find is a dark green, and with the xmas period coming could do with one.

Does anyone know the name of a dark green one?

Thanks
Sarah

Thanks Karen, I have that one already. I need something darker than that.

Does it have to be OPI?

Go on Green - i dont think they have many!

I would prefer it to be OPI as all my other 52 varnishes are, but that is exactly the colour that I am looking for, thanks Noodles

Bexi - I'll have a look for that one and see how dark it is, thanks

Attitude also have one, called Emerald.

opi doesn't have a dark green, just Go on Green which is really bright, I have the same problem too.

opi doesn't have a dark green, just Go on Green which is really bright, I have the same problem too.

I can offer light/mid/dark or shimmer/matte/shiny in most of the colours except the dark green, blumming annoying.

I have their nail storage cases, and it looks realy impressive when I turn up to a customers home and open it to show all OPI, don't really wanna have to go down the route of another brand, but looks like I will have to for this.

I want it it be a professional brand so that they cant buy it OTC, apart from what has already been mentioned, any others to recommend.

Thanks
Sarah

Not sure if it helps Jesse, but At Your Quebec and Call is an olivey green colour.

I have asked sales at Lena White, and they have advised that there is nothing in a deep green, nor is there going to be in the spring/summer collections.

They have noted my request for that colour and advise that it may well appear in the autumn/winter collections.

Thanks
Sarah

Latest posts

Back