OPI in new salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalez69

Reaction score
Hi

Im opening my own salon in the next few months and want to use the OPi products for my manicures and pedicures and wondered if anyone used this? and how much the start up cost with them is?

thanks

thanks i tried emailing and heard nothing back but i will phone and find out. just thot i mite find someone on here with some experience

OPI do The Complete Works packages for salons.

Hi,

I use opi in my salon in spain, and i love the products, i find some thing expensive but they are defo worth it.

The only thing i would say is don't get roped into using their cuticle pusher and nippers, i'm sure they're great but they cost a fortune and are not really any different from a basic pair. Opi used to go on at me to buy them and i just refused, they've given up now!

Feel free to pm me if you want any more info,

hth Kate x

You could even get on OPI online and order. I use it but cant remember how much the whole salon kit is. When I started, I started with basic stuff, purchased on at a time and then moved up from there. Clients arent going to know you are missing a type of hand serum vs. an exfoliating scrub. Plus, you could buy the whole kit and maybe never use everything in it. Well, good luck anywho!

Hi

I use OPI for manicures/Pedicures and I didn't have to take the full complete works salon to use the products.

I just ordered the manicure kit (products), pedicure kit (products) and polishes I wanted and that is what I still do order the things I want and need.

The only thing is they have a min.order of £50 which isn't that much esp. when they always have gorgeous new colours out that I always love!!

Hi

I am a complete works salon so you can always pm me.

I agree their tools are expensive, but the Lena White alternatives are good.

becki x

Latest posts

Back