OPI Infinite Shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
I was really excited about this product when I saw it but thought before I go ahead and buy it, I would come and see what everyone thinks. I am not reading good stuff which is a real shame, I was quite excited. I live in a hot country so the last thing I need is a polish that bubbles and goes on thick. Has anyone got anything good to say about the stuff or should I stay well clear for now? Thanks for any replies.

I've not had any problems with it bubbling but a bit disappointed with its staying power xx

Thank you for your reply Perfectly cute-icle. I could tell by the amount of replies to my search that no one is really into it. Its a shame. I was very excited about a polish that had staying power but the client could just remove with normal polish remover. Well I am glad I came here before wasting my money on it.

I bought a base coat, top coat and 2 colours and was very disappointed. One of the colours was very difficult to apply, seeming gloopy. When I complained to OPI I had to send a video in and was told there was nothing wrong with it, all I was told was that I should hold the side walls down on the nails which was very difficult to do as I was painting my own nails at the time lol.

To be honest happysez I think you are doing the right thing and I love OPI xx

I'm really happy with Infinite Shine...The colours are gorgeous and proving popular. More so for feet as lasts well on toes. It is quite tricky to get used to as dries so fast but I find even if there is a slight streak or tiny bump the top coat hides it! I now wish some of the colours came in Gelcolor, especially From Here to Eternity xxx

I got the infinite shine box set today and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Totally agree and think it will be fabulous for feet (especially for those who don't like gel on the toes). I tried the 3 colours on myself (on top of old gelcolor) and it seems great. 1 colour seemed harder to use, but it was the first I tried, so maybe I got quicker with my method later. I experienced no bubbling, but I think I'll have another test run to see how it works on bare nails. So far I'm a happy bunny.

Hi [emoji4] how long is it actually staying on for everyone? X

I've had it on my toes for nearly 3 weeks. Still looks good (though prob remove at weekend) and shinier than polish but not so much as the Gelcolor. On hands I got about a week out of it at best, my clients about the same. X

Thanks I think I'll trail it on myself, our receptionist and a few I the hairdressers just so I can see how the different jobs affect it x

Latest posts

Back