OPI manicure range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I am looking at converting to OPI manicure and pedicure range. I was just wondering with so many different manicure product ranges with opi which one would you say is best and why? The main ranges seem to be the AVOPLEX, The rejuvenate,renew,protect and the Zingy,calming, soothing.

Thank you in advance xx

I was going to ask exactly the same question today! Look forward to seeing the answers :)

I've been considering this too as I want to use products that people can't just go to Sally's and buy for themselves or something.

Hopefully some of these lovely ladies will help us soon.:hug:

I have only experience of the OPI Pedicure range and have found it to be fantastic! All of my clients love the way it feels and each new 'smell' I have bought has been truly lovely. Although I am currently deciding whether to go to Jessica for their polishes and gel system, I honestly think i'm going to stick with OPI for their pedi products.

My only comment would be that the big 250ml tubes look great at first, but as the product runs out (particularly on the exfoliator) the tubes get a bit squashed up and begin to look a bit rubbish on the shelf.

The avoplex range is a good all rounder to start with. The soap (use as a soak), exfoliating scrub, oil, cuticle remover etc. the 'manicure' range is fab especially for mature skin. X

Latest posts

Back