OPI Nail Envy - What's the equivalent in CND treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

Can someone in the know try and answer my question please?

I want to know if CND do any treatment/Combo treatment which is similar/same as OPI Nail Envy?

I would like to stick to CND if I can.

Thank you

Although I don't use CND products, I believe their equivalent may be Toughen Up.

Although I don't use CND products, I believe their equivalent may be Toughen Up.

Anyone else know? I have emailed Ss but I am currently waiting x

Toughen Up is the correct answer.

I love CND products and use plenty, however in my opinion if you want OPI Nail Envy results then use Nail Envy, as so far I've not come across anything else that gives as good results. As I said that's only in my opinion and experience. :)

Then you have not given Touhen up a try.

Touhen Up contains No Formaldehyde and actually helps to naturally add cross links to the keratin of the nailplate. Toughen Up does not work by drying outmand hardening the nail with Formaldehyde which eventually makes it brittle and more prone to breakage.

Then you have not given Touhen up a try.

Touhen Up contains No Formaldehyde and actually helps to naturally add cross links to the keratin of the nailplate. Toughen Up does not work by drying outmand hardening the nail with Formaldehyde which eventually makes it brittle and more prone to breakage.

I have tried it, however perhaps I never gave it a long enough trial. I've been using Nail Envy successfully for years, and my clients love it. I may give it another go. :) x

I have tried it, however perhaps I never gave it a long enough trial. I've been using Nail Envy successfully for years, and my clients love it. I may give it another go. :) x

I totally agree...... Also there is a version of Nail Envy that doesnt contain Formaldehyde. The range and simplicity of Nail Envy is what makes it so popular and I personally dont think anything compares to it.

I also use Nail Envy and have used it successfully for a while but I am open to finding another product as I am slowly moving away from OPI due to the availability of it outwith the pro field in places like Walmart but NE was the one thing I thought I would need to stick with.

So I think I will pick up some Toughen Up next time I am at the suppliers and give it a go.

I totally agree...... Also there is a version of Nail Envy that doesnt contain Formaldehyde. The range and simplicity of Nail Envy is what makes it so popular and I personally dont think anything compares to it.

Yes that right. It's the sensitive & Peeling Nail Envy that's Formaldehyde free. :) xx

Would you mind me asking how you use this with clients I've just purchased it to try and get my own nails in some kind of order was thinking of maybe doing some kind of treatment for this type of problem and retailing this to clients? Or do you just apply this as a one off thanks in advznce

I've used nail envy in the past. Would recommend it. You apply 1-2 coats everyday.

Would you mind me asking how you use this with clients I've just purchased it to try and get my own nails in some kind of order was thinking of maybe doing some kind of treatment for this type of problem and retailing this to clients? Or do you just apply this as a one off thanks in advznce

'Toughen Up' from CND is used in a similar way and is an ongoing treatment, not a one off application. ... Is formaldehyde free and retailed as a natural nail toughener rather than a nail hardener. It is far better to have tough and resilient nails than hard nails, which eventually start to chip.

Latest posts

Back