OPI Nail Envy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for those explanations. I think I will buy some and I'm going to try it out as per instructions.

That Doug Schoon article was very good, thank you nails in london. I've noticed a few references to him and I thought that was very helpful. Nice when the knowledge start to come together.

Hey Andy - you wanna get his Book...its fab and hes just released a second edition...see the lastest Scratch.

Fab Freak said:
Hey Andy - you wanna get his Book...its fab and hes just released a second edition...see scratch.
i agree doug schoons book is a must have nail "bible"

i like the toughenup polish its great to retail after your clients have had their enhancements removed, i do a tip removal including mini manicure, toughen up and a pinkie bottle of solar oil! think that covers everything....i have had no complaints about it and people have come back for the products....

Fab Freak said:
Formaldehyde can cause yellowing I beleive if you use too much of it

htp....
Is this true, as ive been using OPI nail envy for years and its done wonders for my nails but the only thing is that the tips of my nails are transparent and yellow, do you think it could be the oip nail envy doing this.....as I can get a good length on my nails but id love the free edge to be white instead of yellow

how much would the toughen up retail to clients at?

Latest posts

Back