OPI nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nutfree3766

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently do holistics. But I'm going to do a manicure and pedicure course to add more treatments, and then do gel (polish) nails.

I have chosen my brand for nail polish already - OPI. I just love their colours so much. Even if they are a little expensive.

I was wondering, how many polishes I would need to start with for ordinary polish and gel polish - as obviously they are expensive. I know I need base/top coats, but wondered how many colours I should start with?

Thanks

I think have a good mix! A French White is a must, and maybe two pinky colours maybe a shimmery one and plain? A few darks I use opi nail vanish and gelish polish but I'm forever replacing linkin park after dark in my opi! Everyone loves it! As it's coming into spring check out Opis spring collection a few pastels, also I loveeee my chihuahua bites! It's a coral colour a couple of pinks and a couple of reds! Wait for sallys VAT free day ull save loads!

Great, thank you! I know I love the new Brazil collection. The amazON amazOFF is my fav out of them. Can't wait to do it :)

Latest posts

Back