OPI | New Colour Collection Is In-Spidered

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
If there's a film coming out, you can be sure that OPI are creating a colour palette to go with it and the release of Sony Pictures' The Amazing Spider Man is no exception!

OPI have launched six new colours and a new Shatter inspired by the spider-tastic film. Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director says, "OPI is so excited to work with Sony Pictures in welcoming Spider-Man back on the big screen...This film explores a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy that's going to be both dark and sexy. The colors created for this promotion capture the movie's exciting atmosphere, with standout shades like the deep shimmering blue Into the Night and the metallic golden green Just Spotted the Lizard."

If you, or your clients, fancy getting your bad-girl on then the villain's look in the film can be recreated using the new deep green shimmer Shatter coat. Shatter the Scales can be painted over any dry OPI hue and is inspired by graffiti art. Adding a top coat transforms it immediately from matte to glossy.

As ever it's the names of the polishes that tickle me the most, but then I'm a word geek. You, on the other hand will be interested to know that the range features whites, corals and pinks as well as blues, nickels and yellowy-greens.

The line features:

Your Web Or Mine? - The perfect pink for sticky situations.
Into The Night - This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
Call Me Gwen-ever Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
Just Spotted The Lizard - Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
My Boyfriend Scales Walls - Climb new heights with this cityscape white.
Number One Nemesis - Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.

This limited edition promotion will be available May 2012.

For more information on the products or for details of stockists call Lena White Ltd on 01923 240010 or visit www.trade.lenawhite.co.uk

Attachments

• opi-spiderman-main.jpg
    opi-spiderman-main.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 495

Latest posts

Back