OPI - opnions from non-users and users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
hey

I was just wondering what users AND non-opi users think of the opi nail enhancement products.

I am not looking for rude ir useless comments, but I know that alot of users here use creative etc, and not many use OPI enhancements - or at least not many talk on here.

Just wanted to know whether you want to train with them - or if not why not? etc.

sorry if it sounds like a weird thread I just like to see peoples opnions,

becki xxx

Hi Bex,the lady who used to own the salon I work in swore by OPI,she had many clients and was renowned for her enhancements,she also taught in our local college.

We dont use them anymore,because I am taught in Creative but that's not to say OPI aren't good,indeed given what I have heard from previous clients it seems that they were very happy in what they used to have as enhancements on their nails.HTH

i trained with OPI before converting to creative. the products where nice to use, so i wont knock them for them.............i used clarite and absolute, clarite left a rubbery surface so that took more time to buff off, and absolute was lovely and creamy to work with.
i wont go into why i converted to creative tho............................................and its nothing to do with OPI "product"

I use Clarite and I love it. I can do enhancements without the moans from other clients about the smell :rolleyes: They have a curing resin so you don't have to roll off the surface layer. I do wish they offered more education. If Creative had an odorless L&P I would go with them because I love the company.

I work just whit OPI, Axxium, Absolute and Absolute FX. It's very easy to use and exeptional maniability! I love it and it's very strong!:lol:

I used OPI for 5 years in my salons before converting to Creative.

I have always found Creative enhancements lasted longer for my clients ... more colour stable and less dehydrating to the nail plate.

In those days (do not know about now) the OPI prep routine was very long with many products plus primer and very dehydrating to the nail plate. The prep I do now is only one product, very quick and simple and no primer.

I used OPI for 5 years in my salons before converting to Creative.

I have always found Creative enhancements lasted longer for my clients ... more colour stable and less dehydrating to the nail plate.

In those days (do not know about now) the OPI prep routine was very long with many products plus primer and very dehydrating to the nail plate. The prep I do now is only one product, very quick and simple and no primer.

I agree with this too.

I trained with OPI while I was in school and took two additional classes with them after I graduated. Their Absolute range of l&p was lovely to use once I got past the teething stage with my mix ratio. They make a hugely diverse range of products of very good quality, IMO.

I work with OPI education with our distributorship and they want to hear opinions from technicians on their education offerings. IMO, OPI manufactures so many products that covering them all in a class takes up a LOT of time which I would rather spend with hands on work.

S

Latest posts

Back