OPi redeem theirselves in my eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
....Well I am pleased to write that I ordered some monomer and other items yesterday lunchtime and they arrived with me this morning...

I'm impressed I hope they keep up to this standard (my order before last was a disaster)..

PS does anyone from the US now what an ABBIE is apparently Absolute L&P has won one??

hi Louise

Im glad they got it right for someone!! I have just placed and only just had delivered my first order with OPI. It took them over a week with me chasing them up. Apparently along with a warehouse mix up, it had been delivered to the wrong address 3 times!!!! They have promised me free delivery next time (should think so too).

Kimberley0699 said:
hi Louise

Im glad they got it right for someone!! I have just placed and only just had delivered my first order with OPI. It took them over a week with me chasing them up. Apparently along with a warehouse mix up, it had been delivered to the wrong address 3 times!!!! They have promised me free delivery next time (should think so too).

Oh dear- hey which products do you use of theirs?

Abbies are the beauty industry's Oscars

the clarite - its what I learnt with at College, havnt tried any others yet. What do you recommend?

Kimberley0699 said:
the clarite - its what I learnt with at College, havnt tried any others yet. What do you recommend?

We learnt with the Competition 3000 which is fast setting, I have some Clarite which I am about to trial....so I really couldn't say yet and I have not used the Absolute as yet....

I do like the overall finish of the OPI Comp 3000 and & Like the choice of whites...

naturalnails said:
Abbies are the beauty industry's Oscars

Oh right'o...Thats quite good then I suppose...I wish they had a representative on this site...

Abbies have absolutely nothing to do with a product or how good or bad it is ... nothing at all.

Abbies are advertising awards given for the beauty of imagery, packaging, etc etc. in the advertisements.

CND have so many of them in the office in California, a special huge cabinet has had to be built to house them.!!

As far as I am aware, Creative and OPI are the only nail companies ever to win them. And it is plain to see in the beautiful advertising shots why this is so.

geeg said:
Abbies have absolutely nothing to do with a product or how good or bad it is ... nothing at all.

Abbies are advertising awards given for the beauty of imagery, packaging, etc etc. in the advertisements.

CND have so many of them in the office in California, a special huge cabinet has had to be built to house them.!!

As far as I am aware, Creative and OPI are the only nail companies ever to win them. And it is plain to see in the beautiful advertising shots why this is so.

I see - yep, in my opinion OPI and Creative advertising is outstanding compared to the rest

Fab Freak said:
Oh right'o...Thats quite good then I suppose...I wish they had a representative on this site...
I have asked both Lisa Bennett and Debbie Knight on a number of occasions! Not for want of trying on our part!

Mrs Geek said:
I have asked both Lisa Bennett and Debbie Knight on a number of occasions! Not for want of trying on our part!

Hey Mrs Geek - what can you do..I have mentioned this to Debbie when I have spoken with her, and she said she'd be on soon, but that was months ago... I really dont understand why they dont it - surley it will only raise their company profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back