OPI tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackie1

Reaction score
Hi,

Can any OPI techs out there advise me on which tip they would use on a nail biter please :?: or if I should use a different brand.

Jackie X

Just noticed this one getting buried under the new posts so I thought I would *bump* it back up to see if anyone familiar with OPI tips could help.

Hope this helps ;)

I e-mailed OPI in America, as OPI UK couldn't help said the were only admin and to contact my trainer I got my reply from America which was strange, she recommend the one I thought was right but then went on to say I might be better sculpting :? Which I know from this site is wrong. I normally contact my nail educator when it is OPI specific but she is trying to run a business herself and I feel a bit of a pest. Not that she makes me feel like a nuisance.
Anyway what I'd like to say is for anybody reading this and can't decide which company to go for, although I believe Creative & OPI are 2 of the biggest, the support from the Creative team seems far superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back