Opi Turn To Our Glorsclaws For Inspiration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
I just glanced the back of Professional Beauty tonight and had to do a double take. The piccy on the back is so like the James Bond pictures Glo produced for the photo comp.

The PB picture is for OPI's new Russian Polish Collection and I think they have taken inspiration from Glo. It is almost as good as Glo's pics but not quite.

What do you all think?

I just glanced the back of Professional Beauty tonight and had to do a double take. The piccy on the back is so like the James Bond pictures Glo produced for the photo comp.

The PB picture is for OPI's new Russian Polish Collection and I think they have taken inspiration from Glo. It is almost as good as Glo's pics but not quite.

What do you all think?

i thought that too chris. i got a little opi booklet with my usa nailpro mag and the pics are not as good as glo's, but very much on the same wave length.
:lol: opi would be gutted if they found out gloria had beaten them to it !:lol:

I agree Chris - Glo's piccie beats it hands down :wink2:

Arrrggh! :o

Well of course Lena White of the HUGE company that is OPI, rang me up personally and she said 'Glo' ... cos were close like that see :eek:

'Do you mind if we borrow your comp idea, we'll make a whole gorgeous polish collection around it, and launch it as the Russian Collection.
Although we wont let on where we found our inspiration (we'll pretend to be inspired by Autumn fashion trends) you and I will both know that I, Lena White, was deeply inspired by you Gloria 'never heard of ya' Mason.
In fact this will be our very own special little secret!

.... I think it was about then that I woke though! :lol:

Thanks for the flattering thought Chris ... if only eh! :hug:

go after them for breach of copyrite glo !

cant comment sweetpea as i aint got mine yet, any chance you could post a pic

I have to say that I thought the same, not a patch on Glo's though:)

I agree too, but defo thought that Glo's pic was more stunning.

i got mine yesterday, had another read through today, and i thought the exact same thing!!
that really was your idea pinched glo,
anyone can see that
even though yours was 100% better in my opinion!

My first thoughts too as soon as I saw it. Glo's photo was much more stunning but the style idea is definitely the same. :eek:

Got to agree!!:)

Glo's picture has much more class and style about it!
(You should definitely try going for royalties!):lol::lol:

Has to be said I have got this Mag' don't suppose any one could post a pic of the OPI version. Would be really interested to see it.........and I don't want to be left out!:)

Latest posts

Back