OPI...where do you get yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondered those of you who use opi where you buy it from?
Do everyone buy from opi?

There's a limited range of OPI products available at Capital Hair and Beauty, polishes and avojuices in the main, although Lena White are the main distributors:

Home - Lena White

I get mine from Sally's using my trade card but interested to find out if there is anywhere cheaper?!

I get mine direct from opi, my first order i made on their website and it got forwarded to my distributor in spain. Now i order everything from her. Always had problems with them though, it's a shame as their products are so good, their customer service is awful! My mum used to be the manager of sallys in swindon and said the same, always a nightmare, but worth it in the end!!

hi thanks for replys......what is the website to sallys?

I trained with OPI at their head office - which is also where their warehouse is. All I can get at my local wholesaler is lacquers, nail envy and some pedicure stuff. Anything related to enhancements or new colours I order direct from Lena White.

The minimum order is £50 but each time i've ordered it's come pretty much the next day. Only problem I had is this week where they've charged me for a lacquer i ordered but they didn't send it! They were meant to ring me back about it yesterday but i haven't heard anything yet!!

I order from Lena White, as they supply everything from OPI. They also have reps to visit you.

I order direct from lena white, never had any problems. xxx

hey

i order directly through my rep (who is conected to lena white) excellent customer service and never had a problem

becki x

I buy from Sally's in Bournemouth which is my nearest one. I like to be able to pick the bottles up and have a good look at the colours so I personally wouldn't buy over the net.

thanks.......ok being thick here :rolleyes:
I looked at sallys and cant find polish on there and where do i find the trade to buy on lena white?

There's a limited range of OPI products available at Capital Hair and Beauty, polishes and avojuices in the main, although Lena White are the main distributors:

Home - Lena White

Hi Noodle put link in to Lena White....why don't you email or telephone Lena White the authorised distributors and get any information you need direct from them.

i think you mean where are trade prices etc for lena white??

you'll prob have to phone them for a price list - their website is only for retail to the general public - if you want to know the price of anything specific PM me and I'll have a look in my price list x

I buy mine from ebay. Cheaper than Sally's and a fast service :)

I buy mine from ebay. Cheaper than Sally's and a fast service :)

As professionals we do not ever promote the purchase of products from Ebay here on this site. Too many have been 'burned'!!

There are many reasons why a professional would not buy from this source, not the least being that you have no back up from a legitimate distributor.

The products are not always legit as to what is in the bottles, and

you are knowingly buying products that have been imported into the country totally illegally as OPI and other brands have exclusive contracts with legitimate distributors who are here to train you, to supply you, and to support you.

Something cheaper is not always the best reason to buy it!! We make good money as nail technicians buying at the normal wholesale price. I do not believe it is always cheaper either, in fact I know it is not.

Another reason is that the ebay seller often posts items that are flammable illegally. Legitimate distributors follow the rules.

You have to live with your own conscience but for a few pennies saved, I would rather do things legally and correctly and safely.

Latest posts

Back