opi???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi, what polish should i go for opi ?? or creative?????

Emma

there was a poll recently re favourite polishes

use the search option on the blue bar and put in - favourite enamel

along with the poll are tonnes of comments, this may help you decide.

kx

ps though the poll title was favourite enamel it didn't show when i searched !! type in nail polish and i think on 2,3rd or 4th page you'll see it. pm me if you cant find it !

emmalouisa said:
hi, what polish should i go for opi ?? or creative?????

Hi

I work in a salon at the mo and though i can't comment on creative polishes i have used opi and do think they are lovely.

Shelley

Go to Search (up above on the blue bar)

Put in opi enamel

View the results. There are several polls and lots of comment.

I use OPI polishes in my salon and have never had any complaints. They're really great to work with :D , have catchy names (which my clients love :rolleyes: ), I've never known them to thicken :biggrin: , and they've proven to be a really successful retail line too :green: !

Can't comment on Creative as never used them :o , but seen some lovely Creative colours in features in various nail mags.

HTHs

G. x

Well I use Creative and love them - good coverage, colours and brush. They also last extremely well.

I would say that I found a couple of their paler flat (as opposed to pearlescent) colours could tend to be a bit streaky if a client particularly wanted one coat. However, the range is so vast that I don't stock these ones.

Another thing in their favour is the price.........very competitive and you can also buy them open stock.

Good luck on your decision.........why not try a couple of each make, then you can make your own mind up.

Adele

I use Orly colours, however, since being on the nail varnish thread, it would seem that no one else does.
The colours are awesome and the bottle even better with it's gripper cap.

I also use Calgel nail colours, and it has to be said that they are the longest lasting polish in the history of everness, my mum did a trial run on it for me and she does alsorts of house work etc... with no gloves I may add, and her nails stayed beautiful with no chips or peels for over 3 weeks. We had to take it off because it had started to grow off. Must admit cant fault it. Shame that the company charge such horendus postage to Jersey though, I can't justify the 40 plus quid it costs on a large order.

Lastly I use Cele nail varnish and in my opinion this is the best for coverage and that wow factor. It is so shiny it looks wet, even three weeks on, on my toes!

So theres my tupence.

Happy polishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back