opinion on a colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissorspaper

Reaction score
on thursday... i have a client coming in wanting to completely change her colour....
I have tried using colour removers before but I wanted to ask some advice as someone told me bleach bathing is better (mixing bleach with a small amount of shampoo on to towel dried hair) is this more damaging than colour remover or does it do the same thing??

anyway...her natural lays at a 7/8 N but she has alot of colour build up....she has coloured it with a permanent box red 2 weeks ago but she doesnt like it (that lays around a 6) and now she wants to be blonde...(I know its a long shot) but the bulid up in areas its almost has black areas where so much colour has bulit up...

so I'm hoping if I do a colour remover on to this colour I should get a brassy orange tone from all the red...then doing a full head of bleach highlights and doing a base colour of around a 5/6 chocolate brown to blend the base in then she can have full heads of highlights from then on to get more blonde if she wishes...what do people think?
I use colorly colours...so koleston numbers confuse me...so numbers and letters please lol :rolleyes:

msg bck i really need some help!

xx

on thursday... i have a client coming in wanting to completely change her colour....
I have tried using colour removers before but I wanted to ask some advice as someone told me bleach bathing is better (mixing bleach with a small amount of shampoo on to towel dried hair) is this more damaging than colour remover or does it do the same thing??

anyway...her natural lays at a 7/8 N but she has alot of colour build up....she has coloured it with a permanent box red 2 weeks ago but she doesnt like it (that lays around a 6) and now she wants to be blonde...(I know its a long shot) but the bulid up in areas its almost has black areas where so much colour has bulit up...

so I'm hoping if I do a colour remover on to this colour I should get a brassy orange tone from all the red...then doing a full head of bleach highlights and doing a base colour of around a 5/6 chocolate brown to blend the base in then she can have full heads of highlights from then on to get more blonde if she wishes...what do people think?
I use colorly colours...so koleston numbers confuse me...so numbers and letters please lol :rolleyes:

msg bck i really need some help!

xx

Hi , I don't use colourly but.... I think you should test piece this hair all the way then you will have first hand test results to see and work from
very be careful of grab and the hair sucking the darker colours you have planned on the mid lenghts and ends

The test pieces will indicate what is feasible and what is not
Good luck

Latest posts

Back