Opinions about my flyer please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kleila

Reaction score
As a fresh business woman lol, I designed my flyer and just waiting for printings to come back. I would apprecciate if you professionals told me your opinion, and maybe advice on what to do different next time etc. Have a look at the pics of the flyer on my profile in the albums please since I cannot upload attachments in my messages.

Xx

Ooooh, I've just replied to your album pic before seeing the thread lol

I love your flyer, it looks very professional, there's one thing that I think needs addressing and that's your prices, I think they're too low :hug:

Thanks ur very nice. :) Well my prices are lower then many ppl because I am just starting to build up my client network, and trying to get as many clients as I can. I thought onece I have a bigger client base, I will try to increase the prices along with promotions so they won't get disappointed if you know what I mean.

I love the flyer. it looks fab. Can i ask what the going price then is you a full set.

I think your flyer looks FAB !!! apart from the distorted pictures on the one side.... its my pet hate seeing stretched distorted pictures.

I like your flyer very much!

Hiya Leila, your flyer looks fantastic. Very professional looking and eye catching so i'm sure it will attract new clients. Good luck building up your client base.

Chicken

i think your prices aretoo low flyer is great tho maybe you coud show a higher price with a line thru then next to it a lower price showing opening offers then when you want to put your prices up revert to crossed out price:lol:

I love your Flyer.....Very Professional... I wish you all the best.

:):):):):):)

I agree with the prices. £13 for infills is silly cheap unless you can buy the product in huge bulk quantities which im assuming as a one man band you wont be.

Even as a beginner i think its too low for such a high end product and lets face it training. You will struggle to put those prices up and retain your customer base.

The flyer however i love!

Well, at the moment I'm shopping from the hungarian CND distributor, where I get discount and their prices are a bit cheaper then here in england.

So do you guys think when I will increase my prices, my client won't stick with me? I'm hoping if they are satisfied and like my service they understand the must of change on prices later on. Also I'd like to higher the prices along with a promotion like a free giftcard or something like that. It's my hairdresser who was really cheap on the beginning because she was new in town, by now she's quite expensive but very good hairdresser and has loads of customers, they did not mind that they have to pay more because they can see now that it worths their money.

Well, at the moment I'm shopping from the hungarian CND distributor, where I get discount and their prices are a bit cheaper then here in england.

So do you guys think when I will increase my prices, my client won't stick with me? I'm hoping if they are satisfied and like my service they understand the must of change on prices later on. Also I'd like to higher the prices along with a promotion like a free giftcard or something like that. It's my hairdresser who was really cheap on the beginning because she was new in town, by now she's quite expensive but very good hairdresser and has loads of customers, they did not mind that they have to pay more because they can see now that it worths their money.
Your current distributor (in Hungary) shouldn't be selling to you because you're in a country (UK) where there is already a Creative distributor (Sweet Squared) and they aren't supposed to sell outside of their territory!

It's always easier to reduce prices rather than increase them.
I think it's going to take you a long time to increase your prices to a reasonable rate for the work you'll be doing and I can't see you making much profit with the prices you're currently displaying on your flyer.

When I travel home, I shop there especially if I work at home. I also have an account with sweet squared. So when I am in hungary I don't see the reason why they are not supposed to serve me.

When I travel home, I shop there especially if I work at home. I also have an account with sweet squared. So when I am in hungary I don't see the reason why they are not supposed to serve me.

Nothing wrong with buying in Hungary IF YOU ARE in Hungary at the time of purchase ...

which then begs the question how do you get the products to the UK when it is illegal to fly with flammables in your cases??

I actually find it hard to believe that the base prices of CND are cheaper in Hungary unless you are getting a discount for some reason. But I will check for sure.

CND prices are much higher here in Spain than the UK !!! Makes you wonder why ??

i thought the same as you and started my prices stupidly low so i could get a client base, then i pre warned my clients that in x weeks i would be putting up the price slightly. they all seemed fine, but as soon as id done it i lost about half :cry:
im now back to square one building my clients up and paying for pricelists and flyers to be redone so that i can do the flyer drop once again.

alot of peeps on here said start a little higher as its easier to do promos to bring prices down if i need to, wish i had.

just a though but im sure you know your clientel well enough to make the right decision!!

good luck with it really love the flyer!:)

Thanks for the advices, I will consider recalculate my prices before confirm the prof of my flyer.

Since I'm just about to start working now in the UK, in the future it will be probaby more convinient for me to place my orders with sweet squared. But so far I worked in Hungary and I only travelled with my kit once, there was no problem with the airlines, as it was not a hand luggage.

Thanks again for the expert advices

Good luck to you

Even as a beginner i think its too low for such a high end product and lets face it training.

That's what I thought too but didn't voice it.
The prices are not very high even by our standards here.

There is an expression in English which says, "Start as you mean to go on" and it is a very true saying.

Clients do not like change and you do not want to attract clients with a 'cheap ' mentality either ... if they have a cheap mentality they will not stay with you beyond the first attraction of cheapness.

Neither should a premium product like CND be downgraded by a cheap opening offer that you will later regret. It is much smarter to premium price yourself to attract the clients you WANT to be part of your business.

So what do you offer what price list should I start with? Just give me an example, please.

I think I must be completely blind.....I can't find it!!

I've gone through your profile and looked through the albums but I can't see it!

Can you post a link to the flyer?

xx

Latest posts

Back